Dear User, Unopiù S.p.A. di Socio Unico cares for the privacy of the Users. The data that may be communicated by the User through the Site will be treated with the utmost care and with all the tools to ensure security, in full compliance with current legislation to protect the confidentiality of the data. We would like to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR” from now on) provides user protection, with particular regard to personal data processing. According to article 13, we inform You that: right.
According to article 13, we inform You that:
A. CATEGORIES OF DATA
Object of the processing may be your personal data such as :
- Data collected automatically:The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit.
B. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Unopiù S.p.A. single-member private limited liability company with legal headquarters in Via Pontaccio, 9 – 20121 Milano (MI) and Operational Headquarters in S.S. Ortana Km. 14,500 – 10138 Soriano nel Cimino (VT), VAT number 05516670964, contactable by phone at 0761.7581 or e-mail address email@example.com
C. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are collected directly from the data subject.
D. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of your data has as its purpose and legal basis:
- For data collected automatically, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, and the purpose is to guarantee and improve the web browsing experience.
- For data furnished voluntarily bythe user, the legal basis is consent and, for sending emails to our addresses, the purpose is to be able to send answers to specific requests made by the user; for the forms the purpose is indicated in the specific information.
- For cookies and plug-in: compare the specific cookies policy.
E.RECIPIENTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be communicated, where appropriate, to other subjects connected to the processing activities, internal and external to the Data Controller, such as employees and similar, partners, consulting companies, private companies, third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies ... Your data will not be spread in any way.
F.TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA BETWEEN COUNTRIES
The data collected are not subject to transfer to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
G.DATA RETENTION PERIOD
According to the principle of limitation of storage (art.5, GDPR), the verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
1. the data collected automatically are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning, also for security purposes or according to the deadlines provided for by law.
2. The data provided voluntarily by the user will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or according to the deadlines provided for by law.
The individual always has the right to ask the Controller for access to his personal data, the rectification or cancellation of same, processing limitation or the option to oppose processing, to request the portability of data, to revoke agreement to processing in claiming these and other rights foreseen by the GDPR through simple communication to the Controller. The individual can also present a complaint to a control authority.
I.OBLIGATION OF THE DATA SUBJECT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website with regard to points D.1 and D.2 of the aforementioned purposes, to allow the correct provision of the service. The provision of consent of your data for point D.3 is optional and will not compromise in any way the provision of the service.
J.METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data you provide will be subject to maintenance operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support (e.g. cloud systems, digital replacement storage and preservation systems, ...), in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
K.FINAL NOTES AND METHODS OF UPDATING
The privacy notice is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this site. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news. The withdrawing versions of this information can always be requested from the Data Controller.
L.AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
We use automatic decision-making processes but they don’t produce legal effects or similarly significantly affects to customers because its use is limited only to the proposition of personalized offers.