Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the terminal of the data subject (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being retransmitted to the site at the next visit of the same user. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser. Some of the cookies’ functions may be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term 'cookie' refers to both cookies, properly so-called, and all similar technologies. Through cookies it is possible to record information regarding your preferences, such as the pages browsed or the download of files from our own site or other similar actions carried out by browsing our site.
Through cookies it is possible to register information regarding your preferences, like the pages navigated or the download of files from our site or other similar actions carried out navigating our site.
Cookies can be first or third party, where "first party" means cookies developed by the owner of the site itself, while "third party" means cookies developed by third parties with respect to the
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are several types:
Technical cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide this service.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- analytic cookies with data referring to anonymous users, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve the performance of the site;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required (more information in the paragraph managing cookies below).
Profiling cookies: profiling cookies, used to trace back to certain, identified or identifiable subjects, specific actions or recurring behavioral patterns in the use of the features offered (patterns) in order to group the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes, so that it is possible for the owner also to modulate the provision of the service in an increasingly personalized way beyond what is strictly necessary for the provision of the service, as well as send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net.
In the case of third-party cookies, the website does not have direct control of individual cookies and cannot control them (it can neither install them directly nor delete them). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings or the websites indicated in the "Acceptance and waiver of cookies" section. The User is therefore invited to check on the website of the third party indicated below.
The user is therefore invited to verify on the site the third part indicated below: Google Analytics - Google AdWords - Facebook pixel - Trustpilot.
Here is a list of the cookies present on the website:
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or by a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation.
Cookies can be:
1. Session cookie: they are used to store temporary information; they allow to link the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
2. Persistent cookie: they are used to store information, such as your login name and password, so that the user does not have to type them again each time you visit a specific site.
These remain stored on the user’s computer even after he close the browser. The so-called session cookies, once the connection to this website has ended, are not stored.
The computer systems used for this website use temporary cookies and permanent cookies
ACCEPTANCE AND WAIVER OF COOKIES
For the installation of technical and analytical cookies, the consent of users is not required.
Profiling cookies or other tracking tools, on the other hand, can only be used if the user has given his consent after being informed. This site uses a banner that allows those who wish to express their consent.
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through the settings of your browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this site, so it would be advisable for you to periodically visit this page to double check your choices