Tibisco freestanding pergola without roofing
Freestanding Pergola without roofing.
The relative measurements between posts are given in the technical illustration.
The beam spirals overhang the posts by 72.83 inch.
For more information contact us : email@example.com
Attached and freestanding pergola. Available in different depths and widths and extendable using 73.23 inch single and 146.46 inch double extension modules.
The structure is in galvanized iron with powder coated finish in graphite and is supplied with or without roofing.
The Tibisco pergola is characterized by a decorated front beam.
Freestanding pergolas have 1.57 x 1.47 inch posts H 110.23 which must be fixed to the ground, set in concrete to a depth of 15.75 inch.
The fascination of tradition
The inspiration for this pavilion is modelled on a structure from an ancient Cistertian monastery. The Tibisco pavilion rediscovers and revisits a centuries old European tradition.
It has a wonderful impact and is the undisputed star of any outdoor area dedicated to entertainment and relaxation. The structure can be embellished with spandrels and decorations at the base of the posts.
In the same collection
- Tibisco Tibisco attached pergola with polycarbonate roofingAsk For a QuoteIn stock
- Tibisco Tibisco attached extension with polycarbonate roofingAsk For a QuoteIn stock
- Tibisco Tibisco attached double extension with polycarbonate roofingAsk For a QuoteIn stock
- Tibisco Tibisco freestanding double extension without roofingAsk For a QuoteIn stock
- Tibisco Tibisco pavilion 159.06 x 159.06 inch complete with 4 postsAsk For a QuoteIn stock